Transantiago

I’m not from here, I live in Curicó and so speak about my experience before to the Transantiago is impossible. In Curicó the system works, there’re a lot of buses and the waiting time is very short not like in Santiago. That’s why I think one of the worse things about it, is the time that takes to get somewhere. I think that one of the reasons that makes it slower than in Curicó isn’t just the traffic and the big number of cars, it’s also because the buses are too big and there’s many people in every bus and they go to different places.

I came to Santiago when the system was starting. In that time the change was very hard to me, even till now when I come back from vacations I forget the time it takes to get to the university or I believe that the bus will pass in a few minutes. In that time, I used to take the bus like more that an hour and wait for even more that thirty minutes, now it’s that much but still isn’t like in my city, where you almost don’t need to wait.

I think that the system is better than in the beginning, but not good yet because there’s people that waste more time that they used to before this system. So, I would regulate the frequency of the buses making it more reliable and I would try to decrease the waiting time.

0 comentarios:



Publicar un comentario